Sponsors & Partners
Without our supporters, many things would not be possible!
Our sincere thanks to our supporters and sponsors:
Alongside private banking, social commitment for Munich are the cornerstones of Stadtsparkasse München. Nationwide Stadtsparkasse München is one of the most highly committed companies which supports six foundations with numerous projects each year. Additionally, Stadtsparkasse München has initiated in cooperation with betterplace.org the regional platform for social commitment gut-fuer-muenchen.de. Thereby, they wish to encourage people to do good and achieve more together.
Hacker-Pschorr Bräu GmbH
Since 1417 Hacker-Pschorr is one of Munich’s big traditional beweries. Until today the “Alte Hackerhaus” in the Sendlinger Straße comemorates its origins and the bust of Joseph Pschorr is in the hall of fame. At Tollwood Hacker-Pschorr offers exclusively an organic naturally cloudy beer in the handy fliptop-bottles.
- PRG Production Resource Group AG / Uwe Seemann (Licht / Ton / Bühnen)
- Wagner Veranstaltung GmbH / Patrick Wagner (Zelte)
- SWM (Stromversorgung)
- Dost UG Sicherheits- & Reinigungsdienst (Nachtwache und Reinigung)
- MfG Sicherheitsdienste UG (Security)
- POLYGONVATRO GmbH – Mobil Heizen und Kühlen (Heizungen)
- Eder GmbH (Stapler)
- Breitsamer Entsorgung Recycling GmbH (Abfallentsorgung)
- Abfallwirtschaftsbetrieb München (Abfallentsorgung)
- Roger & Over (Funkgeräte)
- MMS Strobl GmbH (Büro-, Lager- & Sanitärcontainer)
- Schäfer Verleihservice (Zäune)
- AT Software & Rechnertechnik GmbH (IT)
- Eberhard, Raith & Partner GmbH (Versicherungspartner)
- ContexLabs (Website)
Become a Sponsor
Tollwood offers the festival with its 1.5 Million visitors per year as a communication plattform for their partners, where they can realize a variety of marketing measures.
Tollwood offers direct marketing like sales areas, banner and poster advertisement, as well as diverse synergistic networking measures:
- Invitation to press conferences / active participation
- Presence in print media or internet
- Logo on tickets and posters
- Ads in the Festival Magazine
- Spots for TV and radio
Tollwood also organises company events for up to 4.000 people with a high-quality entertainment programme and catering.
Two festivals per year
The Tollwood Inc. organises two festivals per year:
Tollwood Summer Festival, 25 days of concerts, theater, dance, performances, as well as handcrafts and international cuisine in June/July.
Tollwood Winter Festival with an international theatre programm, with gastronomic highlights and the Weltsalon, the tent for pressing ecological and social topics of our time, surrounded by the festive “Market of Ideas”.